Need to get in touch?
Just use this handy contact page!
Common reasons why people send me messages:
- Detailed steps on a tutorial
- Chromebook, gear, or equipment suggestions
- Suggestions or feedback on guides
- Tutorial updates
- Questions about using a Chromebook or Chrome OS in a specific scenario
- Advertising or sponsorships
- Requests for specific guides/tutorials
- Error messages
- Ubuntu Linux, Play Store, or Linux Beta
- Thanks or gratitude (I appreciate it! But feel free to just leave a comment on the tutorial directly!)
Please note that inquiries that aren’t strictly related to these topics won’t receive a response and will be deleted automatically.
I try to get back to all emails within 48 hours- but this may vary depending on how many I have to sift through. If you don’t get a reply in a timely matter, please leave a comment directly on the article you landed on if you have a question!