Bethesda released a 1.3 Beta update fixing bugs, quest issues, and gameplay issues. That’s not it, though. It also adds some new features, such as GameWorks effects by Nvidia.
FleX and HBAO+ were two new ones.
The game now supports FleX, which is basically a simulation technique for particles for real-time effects and is usually used for all your debris that you leave after wrecking a group of super mutants with your weapon of choice. Boom.
The effects are not available in earlier versions, and is exclusive to Nvidia GeForce cards.
The new 1.3 Beta patch also adds HBAO+, which adds a shadow around surfaces and objects and works on both Nvidia GeForce and AMD Radeon cards.
While these changes won’t really alter the gameplay, eye-candy is always fun.
More bang, more boom.
- Samsung’s new Pro and Plus Chromebooks are making headlines - 01/18/2017
- Chromebooks will be getting Android 7.1.1 Nougat integration - 01/12/2017
- How to clear your Chromebook’s cache, cookies, and browsing history - 01/12/2017
- The 8 absolute best and smallest Chromebooks – Tiny size. Big value. - 01/10/2017
- Find the perfect Chromebook size – a handy list of sizes, weights, dimensions, and more - 01/06/2017